We have worked with many wonderful people. Here’s what they have to say about us:
Webster Groves School District is now able to have courageous conversations about racism and oppression that we never would have been able to have had before.
—Sarah Riss, Superintendent, Webster Groves School District
Powerful instructional strategies
Teaching and Leading helps make the invisible more visible and the uncomfortable more comfortable, so our insights and teaching tools are strengthened and our best intentions for students can be realized with powerful instructional strategies anchored in deep understandings of individual learning experiences.
—Deborah Holmes, Assistant Superintendent, Kirkwood R-7 School District
Starting a Civil Rights Team at our school
I have been privileged to work with a wonderful group of fifth graders who have started a Civil Rights Team at our school. Our mission states that all members of our learning community will be safe, respected and accepted for who they are.
—Florence Borman, Teacher, Keysor School, Kirkwood R-7 School District
Building internal training teams
Our next step is to collaborate with EEC to build internal training teams which will increase our capacity to reach our goals of closing the achievement gap and appreciating, understanding, and honoring students of color in a more intentional way.
—Charlotte Ijei, Director of Pupil Services and Diversity, Parkway School District
Affirming student-centered learning environment
The day ended with a heightened awareness of the need to identify new ways to provide an identity affirming student-centered learning environment
—John Rose, Dean, School of Education, Hunter College
- Alta Vista School District
- Alton School District
- Belton School District
- Bethalto School District
- Blue Springs School District
- Brentwood School District, Mo.
- Buffalo, New York School District
- Cahokia School District
- Clayton School District
- Dallastown Area School District, Pa.
- DeSmet Jesuit High School
- District #189 Cahokia School District, Il.
- East St. Louis School District
- Hazelwood School District, Mo.
- Human Relations Commission
- Kirkwood School District, Mo.
- Ladue School District
- Maddison School District (Chicago)
- Matteson School District (Chicago)
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Missouri School Boards Asscociation
- Montgomery County School District, Va.
- National School Leaders Network
- Parkway School District, Mo.
- Pattonville School District, Mo.
- Rockwood School District, Mo.
- Rosati Kain High School
- SIUE East St. Louis Charter School
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville College of Education
- St. John Vianney HIgh School
- St. Louis Professional Development Schools Collaborative
- St. Louis Public Schools, Mo.
- Thorton School District (Chicago)
- University City School District, Mo.
- University of Missouri St. Louis School of Education
- Webster Groves School District, Mo.
- Kansas City School District (Kansas)
- Joliet School District (Chicago)
- Ferguson- Florissant School District
- Jennings School District
- Santa Barbara School District (California)
- Santa Maria School District (California)